From per adult
At an altitude of 2,000 metres at the foot of the ski runs, the Resort is located at the top of the Arcs.
Snow sports enthusiasts can give full vent to their passion in this buzzing Club Med Resort.
● Resort welcoming children from 2 years old, with children's club facilities from age 12.
This Village offers the following children's facilities
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
With the benefit of over 40 years’ Club Med experience behind it, our Resort proposes innovative clubs for children and teenagers:
● A dedicated area, The Machinery specifically designed for teenagers, and equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety, with decor oscillating between the chilly ambience of reflecting mirrors and the warmth of cosy furniture
● G.O®s with a passion for their job(1)
● Skiing or snowboard lessons given by professional ski instructors, creative activities and games for the different age groups
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day’s skiing, and respect the children’s desires and sleeping patterns
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
Ski pass and skiing/snowboarding lessons (subject to Resorts)
Initiation group lessons:
Multi Snow Sports Programme
Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply):
Alpine skiing, Snowboard, Club Med fitness
Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
If you have chosen a package with transport, it includes the return flights and transfers to and from the Resort.
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)