From per adult
Set above the clouds at 1,800 metres (5,900 ft), the archetypally Alpine resort of Avoriaz clings to the snowy mountainside and steep cliffs.
This white paradise stretches right down into the busy little streets where horsedrawn sleighs are the favoourite local transport.
| Avoriaz obtained Green Globe certification for Sustainable Tourism.
For more informmation about Green Globe certification, visit www.greenglobe.com
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages, with children’s club facilities for the various age groups, run by dedicated G.O®s(1).
● Dedicated areas, specifically designed for their needs
● Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day’s skiing and their evening
● A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and sleeping patterns
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● Skiing or snowboarding lessons by professional ski instructors
● The opportunity to take the official skiing or snowboarding diplomas
● Numerous other activities for all ages: creative activities and games
Ski pass and skiing/snowboarding lessons
Multi Snow Sports Programme
Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply):
Alpine skiing , Snowboard
Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
If you have chosen a package with transport, it includes the return flights and transfers to and from the Resort.
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
1300 855 052