From per adult
Club Med Spa, wellness galore, at the service of your serenity.
● 8 individual treatment rooms and one "honeymoon" room
● 2 "duo" rooms for tandem treatments
All our treatment programmes are organised around a theme.
To help you organise your Spa sessions:
● Sign up for your Spa packages when you book your holiday.
● When you book your holiday, and purchase your Spa package, you are guaranteed of doing the treatments of your choice, but the precise time of your appointments will be fixed with the Spa hostesses when you arrive. You should consequently go to the Spa reception at the start of your holiday in order to finalise your Spa schedule. ● The majority of our Spa packages are designed for men and women (expectant mothers or mothers with a baby less than 3 months old or who are breast feeding are not advised to take Spa treatments). If in doubt, please consult us.
● You will be asked to complete a confidential questionnaire before doing your Spa treatments or package, in order to ensure that you are apt to receive your chosen treatment.
● A Spa package is not transferable, and must be done by the person who purchased it. The treatments may not be modified or replaced by the client.
● Treatments (à la carte or as part of a Spa package) cancelled during the client’s stay without a medical justification, and changes in timing made less than 24 hours in advance, cannot be taken into account; the said treatments may not be replaced or refunded.
● Club Med reserves the right to change, cancel or postpone its Spa programmes.
The term "massage" implies a superficial manipulation of the face or body, solely for aesthetic purposes, sometimes to ensure good penetration of a cosmetic product, or for comfort. The massage referred to is an external massage of the skin, with no medical or therapeutic aim. It may be done manually or with mechanical aids, exclusively by qualified, trained professionals.
A rejuvenating treatment for the skin.
● 1 Oil Rub with Coconut Oil and followed with Body Wrap (60’)
● 1 Skin Scrub, tonic, sea salt scrub (30’)
● 1 Huna Massage, Hawaian Massage using firm, rhythmic movements (60’)
To relax and tone.
● 1 Massage to release the most deep-seated muscular tensions (90')
Rejuvenating treatments to tone muscles and skin.
● 1 Facial Treatment, various massage techniques, specific mask and serum (90')
● 1 Traditional Massage (60')
A selection of beauty treatments and massage destined to restore your body's radiance and procure profound relaxation.
● Tropical Java Lulur, including 1 rice scrub (30'), 1 nourishing yoghourt body wrap (30'), 1 energising floral bath (30') and 1 traditional massage (60')
● 1 Classical Manicure (60’)
● 1 Classical Pedicure (60’)
● 1 Anti-stress Massage, relaxing massage targetting a specific point of tension: feet, legs, etc (30’)
● 1 Huna Massage, Hawaian massage using firm, rhythmic movements)(90’)
● 1 Facial (60’)
A massage technique including pressure points encourages blood circulation and energy.
● 1 Traditional Massage with a subtle blend of spicy oil and plant concoctions (60')
"Javanaese Lulur" treatment: traditional body care that Javanese women receive every day during the week before their wedding.
● 1 Rice Body Scrub (30')
● 1 Nourishing Yoghurt Body Wrap (30')
● 1 Floral Bath (30')
● 1 Traditional Massage (30')
You can reserve our SPA packages at the time of reservation
* at extra cost
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
1300 855 052