From per adult
Stops in the Caribbean islands and discover the Cuban coast
Elegance and comfort are the essence of this majestic 5-masted sailing ship with interior design by Sophie Jacqmin.
Eight teak decks, cabins with a sea view, Suites inundated with light with a commanding view of the sea, a Shipowner's Suite with idyllic decor and tailor made services and Club Med Spa* by CARITA for serenity and well-being.
Wellness and conviviality are our watchwords
● Personal service and attention
● 200 members of crew for 372 passengers
● The Club Med spirit and atmosphere, with a team of G.O®s constantly at your service
● All-inclusive package
Freedom to enjoy the most delicious cuisine
● "Table Gourmet" status for its 2 restaurants
● Refined cuisine, buffet or à la carte, with a wine list of "Grand Cru"* vintages (at extra cost)
● Free seating in the restaurant
● Open bar and snacks during the day and evening
● Tea time every day at 4.30 pm at the stern of the ship
* At extra cost
All indoor areas (including the cabins, restaurants and bars) are non smoking. You can smoke on the outside decks and the bars and restaurants terraces.
Sam, 31 years
In certain ports of call, the stern of the boat opens up to provide you with a private marina, from where you can enjoy all sorts of water sports. Experts in each of the proposed disciplines are ready and waiting to welcome water skiing, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking and skin diving enthusiasts.