From per adult
New cruises in South America between beaches, mythical cities and glaciers
The ship's interior, designed by Sophie Jacqumin, takes this exeptional 5-masted vessel to 5 Trident status. Elegance and comfort are the essence of this rare and intimist vessel, with its 40 m² (430 ft²) Armateur Suite and 10 new 36 m² (387 ft²) Suites.
The totally revamped Club Med Spa* by Carita, with its commanding view of the ocean, offers serenity and well-being.
The ship's guests benefit from personal service from all members of the crew.
The Club Med 2 welcomes children from 8 years old, with no children's club facilities.
On board, happiness is all part of the service
● A magnificently spacious and comfortable French 5-masted ship
● The charm of an elegant and intimist traditional sailing vessel
● 8 decks, with a surface area of 2,000 m² (21,520 ft²)
● Spacious cabins, all with sea view
Wellness and conviviality are our watchwords
● Personal service and attention
● 200 members of crew for 372 passengers
● The Club Med spirit and atmosphere, with a team of G.O®s constantly at your service
● An "All-inclusive" package
Freedom to enjoy the most delicious cuisine
● "Table Gourmet" status for its 2 restaurants
● Refined cuisine, buffet or à la carte, with a wine list of "Grand Cru"* vintages (at extra cost)
● Free seating in the restaurant
● Open bar and snacks during the day and evening
● Tea time every day at 4.30 pm at the stern of the ship
*At extra cost
All indoor areas (including the cabins, restaurants and bars) are non smoking. You can smoke on the outside decks and the bars and restaurants terraces.
Sam, 31 years
In certain ports of call, the stern of the boat opens up to provide you with a private marina, from where you can enjoy all sorts of water sports. Experts in each of the proposed disciplines are ready and waiting to welcome water skiing, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking and skin diving enthusiasts.
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
1300 855 052