From per adult
Stops in the Caribbean islands
Elegance and comfort are the essence of this majestic 5-masted sailing ship, with interior design by Sophie Jacqmin.
Eight teak decks, and cabins with a sea view. Beautifully sunlit Suites and a Shipowner's Suite (Suite Armateur) with a commanding view of the ocean and customised services. The Club Med Spa* by CARITA offers serenity and wellbeing.
Wellbeing and conviviality are our watchwords
● Personal service and attention
● 200 members of crew for 368 passengers
● The Club Med spirit and atmosphere, with a team of G.O®s at your service
● An "All-inclusive" package
Freedom to enjoy the most delicious cuisine
● "Table Gourmet" status for its 2 restaurants
● Refined cuisine, buffet or à la carte, with a wine list of "Grand Cru"* vintages (at extra cost)
● Free seating in the restaurant
● Open bar and snacks during the day and evening
● Tea time every day at 4.30 pm at the stern of the ship
*At extra cost
The indoor areas and cabins are non-smoking areas (electronic cigarettes are included in the no-smoking rule).
SPOKEN LANGUAGES French-English-Italian-Spanish-German
ASSIGNMENT From 01/11/2015 to 30/04/2016
Sam, 31 years
In certain ports of call, the stern of the boat opens up to provide you with a private marina, from where you can enjoy all sorts of water sports. Experts in each of the proposed disciplines are ready and waiting to welcome water skiing, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking and skin diving enthusiasts.