From per adult
In this Club Med Resort, novices and experts can try out exciting new sports and sensations. With GO®s trained in their particular activity, you'll enjoy the highest standards of equipment.
The vibrant spirit of a friendly, sporty Resort, alongside over a mile of beach$$The most beautiful diving* spots, "off the beaten track"$$Kitesurfing* and funboarding* to your heart's content$$Marvelling at grandiose Luxor*** and legendary Cairo***$$
*** UNESCO World Heritage Site$$
We propose the best spots, so that Scuba diving enthusiasts can practice this activity in the best possible conditions.
Scuba diving requires specific training and technique, so this Sports Academy proposes courses and packages only, to ensure that participants gain the maximum benefit.
The head of the diving activity will decide whether a refresher dive is necessary (includes a reminder of instructions, technique and safety regulations) before the start of the advanced / independent accompanied diving packages (depending on level, dive logbook, etc). His decision will be final, the refresher dive is at no extra cost.
Beginners and experienced divers alike will be able to enjoy their sport in optimum conditions.
● Quality teaching by specialist instructors, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced divers to improve and perfect their technique
● Courses and packages for all levels, to ensure that all participants make real progress
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill.
The waters around El Gouna offer a very wide variety of sites.
The coral reefs are spectacular, with huge shoals of multicoloured fish, including clown fish, turtles and moray eels.
● Location: Red Sea, close to Hurghada
● Type of dive: anchor
● Depth: between 9 and 30 metres (30 - 100 ft).
Some examples of diving spots:
● Careless Reef
Between 15 and 40 metres (50 to 135 ft) with majestic coral outgrowths and enormous crests.
● Dolphin house
dive around a sandy-bottomed reef, rich in flora and fauna, including tube coral, turtles, stone fish, red lion fish.
Kitesurfing is a sport that requires specific training and technique, so we propose courses* only, run by specialist operators.
Beginners and experienced kitesurfers thus benefit from the best possible conditions.
● Quality teaching by specialist instructors, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced kitesurfers to perfect their mastery of the discipline.
● Courses* for all levels, so that all participants have the chance to make real progress, at their own pace.
● Full equipment for all age groups and levels of skill. Boards between 1.27 and 1.56 metres (given as an indication), wetsuits.
The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for windsurfers.
Beginners and advanced surfers alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Quality teaching by GO®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced windsurfers to perfect their technique
> in group classes with adults: 11 years old
● Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill
Given as an indication:
Unidentified : Guided walks Free practice : Beach soccer , Beach volleyball , Squash , Tennis , Cardio and weights room , Kayaking , Stand Up Paddle , Kin Ball Initiation group lessons : Snorkelling , Archery Academy , Fitness Academy , Aquadynamic , Pilates Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply) : Sailing Academy , Windsurfing / Funboarding Academy
* at extra cost
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
0800 258 263
Contact a travel agentFind our preferred travel agents