Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors1800 258 263
Greece Europe and Mediterranean coasts
Resorts with children's/teens' clubs: Families, couples, friends
Waterskiing & Wakeboarding School - Gregolimano
The Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for waterskiing and wakeboarding enthusiasts so that all participants can enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements
> as a regular activity at Mini Club Med®: 8 years old
> in group classes with adults: 11 years old
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced waterskiers and wakeboarders to perfect their technique
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill.
● 1 fixed landing stage
● 3 floating landing stages, one of which for children only
● 1 slalom circuit
● Wetsuit on loan, depending on weather conditions
Waterskiing and wakeboarding courses for all levels
Let yourself be guided by our G.O®s, trained in their discipline, and a fun and effective teaching method. The course comprises 20 minutes' tuition a day over a period of 3 days.
This waterskiing / wakeboarding course, proposed from 11 years old, gives you the ideal conditions to perfect your technique.
Minimum level required: open to all levels, from beginner to experienced.
Beginners will learn to set off, the correct body position, and how to negotiate waves; experienced participants will improve their technique in terms of body position, turns and trajectories.
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.) Prices and availability last update: 12 hours ago
2.Add number of guests to get a detailed quote
Date of birthchildcare
Club Med is a great place to share with your friends and extended family
To book more than 6 guests, please call :
1300 855 052
Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Saturdays.