From per adult
The leisure and sports activities proposed in this Club Med Resort will open you up to the cultural riches of the host country.
Between 1 030 and 400 m
21 kms of ski runs
● 5 black
● 3 red
● 9 green
5 km of cross country ski runs.
Included in your Club Med package:
Your ski pass gives you the freedom to enjoy the entire “Sahoro” ski area.
● for Club weeks (Sunday to Sunday), the pass is valid 6 days, from Monday to Saturday inclusive.
● for à la carte stays and short package stays, the pass is valid from the day after you arrive to your day of departure.
Group skiing and snowboarding lessons, for all levels:
● for 7-day stays (Sunday to Sunday), lessons from Monday to Friday.
● for à la carte stays lasting more or less than 7 days, lessons from the day after you arrive to your day of departure.
We strongly recommend you wear a helmet. Helmets are compulsory for off piste skiing.
Youngsters up to 18 years old are required to wear a helmet at all times.
For chidren up to 11 years old, a helmet is included in the Club Med ski/snowboard equipment rental package.
Otherwise, they can be rented on site at the Club Med Ski Service®, prices available on site.
All the sensations of the ski slopes, at your own pace.
Professional ski instructors, who are perfectly familiar with the ski domain, will guide you over the slopes best suited to your level of skill, to ensure you progress safely but surely in the best possible conditions.
● A test on the first morning will determine your level, and the right class for you:
> Beginners: this is your first experience of Alpine skiing
> Class 1: you can control your speed, and are at ease on blue runs
> Class 2: you can negotiate red runs at a reasonable speed
> Class 3: you are at ease on all runs
> Expert: you are at ease on all types of terrain and snow
● Ski pass included
NB: if you wish to ski on your day of arrival, you can purchase a one-day pass, on site.
● Top quality equipment* and the Ski Service®*to ensure your satisfaction
● Organisation of tuition:
> From age 4, our group lessons last the whole day, for a period of 5 days
> Small groups of around 12 people
> To guarantee beginners' progress, they are expected to start lessons the day after arrival at the Resort.
For information, under-18s must wear a helmet.
Equipment rental* at the Ski Service® (skis, boots, sticks and helmets) and at the Club Med Boutique® (ski pants and jackets). Children's helmets are provided at Mini Club Med®.
Indoor swimming pool , Lounge and festive evenings
Snooker , Airboard (outside Club Med) , Tree climbing , Kuttari Onsen , Wellness Centre
* at extra cost
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
Prices and availability last update: 12 hours ago