From per adult
In this Club Med Resort, novices and experts can try out exciting new sports and sensations. With GO®s trained in their particular activity, you'll enjoy the highest standards of equipment.
Discovering a unique bay in the heart of a protected national marine park$$Windsurfing on the emerald waters of the Pacific$$Admiring the island's natural beauty spots and ageold traditions$$Tasting suchi, sashimi and other Japanese specialities$$DISCOVER THIS ACTIVITY
The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for flying trapeze enthusiasts.
Beginners and advanced participants alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced participants to perfect their mastery of the discipline
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill. The Flying Trapèze Academy at Kabira Beach also proposes the following circus activities:
The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for windsurfing enthusiasts.
● Quality teaching by GO® trained in their discipline for beginners and experienced windsurfers.
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill.
● Novices and experienced windsurfers can all practice their sport in the best conditions.
We remind you that for safety reasons, water sports are proposed subject to weather conditions.
The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for tennis enthusiasts.
Beginners and experienced players all benefit from the best conditions in which to practice their sport.
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to this sport and enable experienced players to perfect their technique
● Group lessons 6 days a week give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements
> as a discovery activity at Mini Club Med®: 4 years old
(this is a first experience of the activity, one or two sessions a week)
> as a regular activity at Mini Club Med®: 6 years old
> in group classes with adults: 11 years old
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill, on loan for classes and courses.
Initiation group lessons : 浮潛 , Archery Academy , Aquafitness , Guided walks , Cycling / Mountain biking Academy Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply) : Flying Trapeze Academy with circus activities , Windsurfing Academy , Tennis Academy Free practice : Beach volleyball , Football , Squash , Cardio and weights room
* at extra cost
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
1300 855 052