From per adult
In this Club Med Resort, novices and experts can try out exciting new sports and sensations. With GO®s trained in their particular activity, you'll enjoy the highest standards of equipment.
We propose the best spots for Scuba diving enthusiasts to practise their sport in the best possible conditions.
Scuba diving requires specific training and technique, so we propose courses and packages only, to ensure that participants gain the maximum benefit.
The head of the diving activity will decide whether a refresher dive is necessary (includes a reminder of instructions, technique and safety regulations) before the start of the advanced / independent accompanied diving packages (depending on level, dive logbook, etc). His decision will be final, the refresher dive is at no extra cost.
Beginners and experienced divers alike will be able to enjoy their sport in optimum conditions.
● Quality teaching by specialist instructors or outside operators, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced participants to perfect their mastery of the discipline.
● Courses or packages for all levels, to ensure participants make real progress.
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill.
Kabira was voted "best hotel in the country" in the "Dive and Travel Awards".
●Type of dive: anchor
●Number of spots: 20
●Depth: from 8 to 25 m
●Water temperature: between 27°C and 31°C.
A few examples of diving spots:
● Manta Scrabble, a drift dive between 8 and 15 metres to observe huge rays
● Vonehara wreet minami, between 5 and 10 metres, to discover a beautifully preserved zone of coral.
● Gurunkun no se, between 5 and 12 metres, dive on a vast coral reef
● Unganzaki Kita
● Yoshihara ebi ana
The diving club transfers GMs from the Resort to the diving spots.
The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for flying trapeze enthusiasts.
Beginners and advanced participants alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced participants to perfect their mastery of the discipline
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill. The Flying Trapèze Academy at Kabira Beach also proposes the following circus activities:
The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for tennis enthusiasts.
Beginners and experienced players all benefit from the best conditions in which to practice their sport.
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to this sport and enable experienced players to perfect their technique
● Group lessons 6 days a week give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements
> as a discovery activity at Mini Club Med®: 4 years old
(this is a first experience of the activity, one or two sessions a week)
> as a regular activity at Mini Club Med®: 6 years old
> in group classes with adults: 11 years old
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill, on loan for classes and courses.
Initiation group lessons : 浮潛 , Archery Academy , Aquafitness , Guided walks , Cycling / Mountain biking Academy Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply) : Flying Trapeze Academy with circus activities , Tennis Academy Free practice : Beach volleyball , Football , Squash , Cardio and weights room
* at extra cost
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
1300 855 052