Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors1300 855 052*toll free
Maldives Asia and Indian Ocean
Spa & Wellness
Scuba Diving - Kani
We propose the best spots, so that Scuba diving enthusiasts can practice this activity in the best possible conditions.
Scuba diving requires specific training and technique, so we propose courses and packages only, to ensure that participants gain the maximum benefit.
The head of the diving activity will decide whether a refresher dive is necessary (includes a reminder of instructions, technique and safety regulations) before the start of all advanced diving packages - independent or accompanied by an instructor (depending on level, dive logbook, etc).
His decision will be final, the refresher dive is not included in the price of the package.
Beginners and experienced divers alike will be able to enjoy their sport in optimum conditions.
● Quality teaching by specialist instructors, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced divers to improve and perfect their technique
● Courses and packages for all levels, to ensure that all participants make real progress
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill.
Activity proposed from 12 years old, depending on the package or course chosen.
A huge variety of coral and sea fans; you'll see sharks, groupers, manta rays, pastenagues, lion fish and moray eels. A fabulous natural aquarium
Drift diving only, along the coral reefs or through narrow channels.
Number of spots: 20 (average transfer time: 40 mins)
A few examples of diving spots:
● Banana Reef (from 9 to 30 metres / 30 to 100 ft) renowned for its reef fish.
● Furana Thila (from 12 to 30 metres/ 40 to 100 ft), a great variety of fish species.
● HP Reef (from 12 to 30 metres/ 40 to 100 ft), with many types of reef fish including eagle rays and turtles.
● Nassimo Thila (from 15 to 30 metres/ 50 to 100 ft), a spectacular dive into the universe of pastenague rays, barracudas and turtles.
● Okobe Thila (from 16 to 30 metres /53 to 100 ft) , white tip sharks and barracudas are among the species you're likely to spot.
Beginners' diving course - PADI Scuba Diver
This diploma allows you to dive to a maximum of 12 metres (40 ft), under the direct supervision of a PADI Divemaster, Instructor or Assistant Instructor
Over a period of 4 days, the course includes:
● 3 dives in the lagoon
● 2 accompanied sea dives
● Full equipment (cylinder, lead belt, wetsuit, stab jacket, diving regulator, flippers, mask and snorkel), instruction and boat trips.
It does not include:
● The PADI kit (diploma certificate, dive logbook, theory and practice training manual), on sale on site only. Take advantage of this opportunity to get your PADI certification.
You'll require 2 identity photos (can be done on site)
Minimum stay: 7 days
Minimum age: 12
Diving centre - Eurodivers (Maldives)
Our partners Eurodivers present their diving centre, and diving at Kani.
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
2. Add number of guests to get a detailed quote
Date of birthchildcare
Club Med is a great place to share with your friends and extended family
To book more than 6 guests, please call :
1300 855 052
Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Saturdays.