From per adult
A paradise island for divers in the Maldives, with a magnificent lagoon
In the heart of lush nature inhabited by multi-coloured birds, the rooms offer tailor-made services for demanding Robinson Crusoes.
Between Scuba diving* and the pleasure of sampling the exquisite flavours of Asia, Kani is a Garden of Eden for all those who love to explore and discover.
. Discover Manta, the 5Ψ Luxury Space within the 4Ψ Kani Resort.
It's the ideal option for those in search of privacy, premium customised services and luxury comfort, without sacrificing the warm and friendly Club Med spirit:
● An exclusive, private space with a dedicated lounge, poised on the turquoise waters of this "garden island"
● Luxury accommodation consisting of Overwater Suites(1) with direct access to the sea
● Privileged services: room service for breakfast, champagne included in the evenings (2), concierge service, etc
● Unlimited access to the activities and services at the 4Ψ Resort
(1) From 14 years old
(2) Served by the glass, from 6 pm
Gardens of frangipani, eucalyptus, hibiscus and bougainvillea, and some imposing banyan (a type of fig) trees.
The island has a surface area of 11.7 hectares.
850 yards of sumptuous fine sandy beach that runs around the Resort; crystal clear waters at 28°C.
The beach is equipped with deckchairs, parasols, hammocks, showers and a beach bar.
Nadine et Eric Raffy, décorateurs des bungalows
On the water, a honeymoon world ... Wooden chests set with mother-of-pearl effects at the foot of the bed. The bath isn't sunk into the floor, but stands like a second boat on the water, looking out over the lagoon. On land, the floors are white, prolonging the natural colour of the ground on the island and the magnificent sand.
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
Prices and availability last update: 12 hours ago