Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors1300 855 052*toll free
Guadeloupe Caribbean and American coasts
Resorts with children's/teens' clubs: Families, couples, friends
Tennis Academy - La Caravelle
The Sports Academies offer the best equipment and facilities for tennis enthusiasts. Beginners and advanced pupils alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced players to perfect their technique
● Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements
> as a discovery activity at Mini Club Med®: 4 years old (this is a first experience of the activity, one or two sessions a week)
> as a regular activity at Mini Club Med®: 6 years old
> in group classes with adults: 11 years old
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill, on loan for lessons and courses.
The Resort has 6 hard courts (with flood lights).
Beginner's course 3 days
Children will learn the basic techniques of this wonderful sport in a happy, relaxed atmosphere. The "Autexier tennis" method is based on the principles of biomechanics:
● Course specially devised for children (control of the ball and racket, control of strokes and exchange with partner)
● 3 days, 1 hour per day
● maximum 8 participants
● From 7 to 10 years old
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
2. Add number of guests to get a detailed quote
Date of birthchildcare
Club Med is a great place to share with your friends and extended family
To book more than 6 guests, please call :
1300 855 052
Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Saturdays.