From per adult
With the benefit of over 40 years’ Club Med experience behind it, our Resort proposes innovative clubs for children and teenagers:
● Dedicated areas specifically designed for their needs, and equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● G.O®s with a passion for their job(1)
● Skiing or snowboard lessons given by professional ski instructors, creative activities and games for the different age groups
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day’s skiing, and respect the children’s desires and sleeping patterns
For information: the children’s clubs are open all week, except Sunday.
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
Fun and spacious premises, your toddlers will have a great time with their friends, and explore a wide range of activities designed to introduce them to new experiences:
We've thought of everything possible to ensure your children have a unique, adventure-packed holiday, with discovery, sports and activities for each age group:
Teenagers can meet up and take part in the activities that interest them most, in the company of their G.O®:
The Juniors' Club Med (11 to 17) is proposed at the following dates:
From 21/12/2015 to 02/01/2016
From 08/02/2016 to 05/03/2016
From 21/03/2016 to 23/04/2016
To enjoy a moment of total freedom, take advantage of the babysitting service.
Information at Reception and/or the Tourist Office, for the list of babysitters provided by the ski resort. For information: we provide a list of babysitting services on request. Club Med provdes the contact but has no resposibility for the service provided.
From 4 years old, participants learn to ski, with circuits around figurines and under hoops; they learn to use the ski tow and snow belt.
For 3-year olds, this course is proposed by Petit Club Med®; it comprises 3 hours tuition per day for 5 days, in the Snow Garden at Club Med.
• The children are prepared in the Ski Room, by the Petit Club Med® G.O®s, who accompany them throughout the course
• Lessons given by the ESF (French Ski School) instructors
• Children can take their first French skiing diploma and get their Piou-Piou medal
• Inclusive of equipment rental
• Book as an addition to the Petit Club Med® services.
Access conditions :
Duration : 5 days
Minimum age : 3 year(s)
Maximum age : 3 year(s)
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
Prices and availability last update: 12 hours ago