From per adult
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages, with children’s club facilities for the various age groups, run by dedicated G.O®s(1).
● Dedicated areas, specifically designed for their needs
● Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day’s skiing and their evening
● A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and sleeping patterns
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● Skiing or snowboarding lessons by professional ski instructors
● The opportunity to take the official skiing or snowboarding diplomas
● Numerous other activities for all ages: creative activities and games
For Petit Club Med®*, you'll be required to show that your children have the compulsory vaccinations, i.e. a minimum of the first two diphtheria, tetanus and polio jabs.
Places are limited, so we advise you to book early!
For the comfort and safety of all the children, French regulations require that children under 6 years old must have a medical certificate stating that there are no counter-indications to their presence; the certificate must have been issued just before your holiday.
For information: the children's clubs are open all week, except Sundays.
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
This 5-day course, with 3 hours' tuition a day, is designed for 3 year olds attending Petit Club Med®. Lessons take place in the Snow Garden at Club Med.
• The children are prepared in the Ski Room, by the Petit Club Med® GO®s, who accompany them throughout the course
• Lessons given by the French Ski School instructors
• The children get their first French ski diploma and medal, the Piou-Piou • Rental of skiing equipment included in the price
• To be booked as an addition to the Petit Club Med® service.
Freedom and fun for teenagers.
Proposed during the school holidays, it's a Club Med classic, with youngsters divided into 2 different age groups.
Club Med offers everything but imposes nothing. A free and exclusive spirit that youngsters adore. The Juniors' Club Med® enables teenagers to meet and take part in activities of their choice; in their own individual way, they get involved in life at the Resort.
For information, the Juniors' Club Med® at La Plagne 2100 is open at the following dates:
Creativity and energy.
At this age, children have a thirst for everything.
The Mini Club Med®’s vocation is to satisfy their boundless energy and curiosity. Activities include sport, games and creative activities. Children are divided into age groups.
One-hour shower break before dinner.
At this age, they're no longer babies, but they still need close supervision
It's the age of first discoveries, so Petit Club Med proposes early lerning activities, walks and outdoor games; a well-balanced lunch devised specially for the needs of growing children followed by a nap or quiet time, creative activities, and of course tea time, always a favourite moment of the day!
The activities follow the children's progress, divided into age groups. From 7.30 pm, after dinner with their parents, they go back to Petit Club Med®. While parents enjoy a quiet dinner, the children can enjoy their own evening with their friends.
Take advantage of the baby-sitting service to enjoy some moments of pure freedom.
Information at Reception and/or at the Tourist Office, for contact with babysitters available in the ski resort. For information: we provide a list of baby-sitting services on request. These outside service providers bear the entire responsibility for the services they provide; the Club Med provides the contact but has no responsibility for the service.
From 4 years old, participants learn to ski, with circuits around figurines and under hoops; they learn to use the ski tow and snow belt.
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
1300 855 052