From per adult
This fine Resort sits on the slopes basking in the sun of the Southern Alps.
A great starting point for fabulous downhill runs, Les Deux Alpes welcomes winter sports fans to revel in an exceptional ski domain overlooked by the Meije Glacier, a symbol of this Alpine region.
Family Resort that welcoming children of all ages, with children's club facilities from 4 years old This Village offers the following children's facilities> Mini Club Med® (from 4 to 10)
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages, with children’s club facilities for the various age groups, run by dedicated G.O®s(1).
● Privileged areas designed just for them.
● Skiing or snowboarding lessons by professional instructors.
● The chance to take the official skiing or snowboarding diplomas.
● Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day's skiing and evening
● A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and sleeping patterns
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● As well as snow sports, numerous other activities for all ages: creative activities and games.
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
Club Med Baby Welcome for babies up to 23 months - available in most of the Family Villages if the service is reserved at the time of booking.> Find out more
Ski pass and skiing/snowboarding lessons
Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply):
Alpine skiing , Snowboard
Dance floor, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
If you have chosen a package with transport, it includes the return flights and transfers to and from the Resort.
* at extra cost
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
1300 855 052