From per adult
Perched 1,600 metres (5,250 ft) high in the Tarentaise valley with its torrents and lakes, larch and spruce trees, the Resort embodies the authentic spirit of France's Savoy mountains.
|Peisey-Vallandry obtained Green Globe certification for Sustainable Tourism.
For more informmation about Green Globe certification, visit www.greenglobe.com
For information: the activities are proposed all week, except Saturdays.
Family Resort welcoming children of all ages, with children's club facilities from 2 years old.
This Village offers the following children's facilities
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages, with children's club facilities for the various age groups, run by professionals.
● Dedicated areas, specifically designed for their needs
● Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day and evening, or take off for a day's excursion*
● A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and sleeping patterns
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● Numerous activities for all ages: sport, creative activities and games.
For information: the children's clubs are open all week, except Saturdays.
Club Med Baby Welcome for babies up to 23 months - available in most of the Family Villages if the service is reserved at the time of booking.> Find out more
Cardio and weights room with Club Med Gym®
Initiation group lessons:
Aquafitness , Fitness Academy , Nordic walking , Pilates
Bridge lounge, Pétanque (Bowls), Table tennis, Paddling pool, Indoor/outdoor swimming pool, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
If you choose a package with transport, it includes the return train fare and transfers to and from the Resort.
* at extra cost
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
1300 855 052