From per adult
New design for this Club Med Resort, combining the West and the Far East in perfect harmony
In Phuket, adults and children alike can find tranquillity and discover Thai culture.
The heart of the Resort has been entirely renovated by French designers Marc Hertrich and Nicolas Adnet.
● NEW: reception totally redecorated in red and gold, for a "true Thai" ambience
● NEW: main restaurant completely redesigned around the theme of the 5 senses
● NEW: renovation of the main bar, with view of the pool and gardens, ideally located in the heart of the Resort
● NEW: creation of a speciality restaurant alongside a new quiet pool
● NEWLY redesigned Club Med Spa* by PAYOT, for a sublime blend of beauty and pleasure
The luxuriant gardens cover 12 hectares, studded with bougainvilleas, hibiscus and imposing trees such as acacia, ficus and many types of palm trees.
The gardens have a number of ornamental ponds and an adjustable lighting system.
The public beach (no lifeguards) stretches for around 1,300 yards of very fine white sand along magnificent Kata Bay.
There are deckchairs, parasols and showers alongside the beach, in the Club Med area.
SPOKEN LANGUAGES French-English-Italian
ASSIGNMENT From 01/05/2013 to 31/10/2013
Nicolas, G.O®, 29 ans
As a diving instructor, it's impossible not to love Phuket. It's like a life-sized aquarium filled with groupers, rays and lionfish ... and the flora is outstanding. Children can learn to scuba dive* from the age of 8 and get an international qualification by starting their PADI*.
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
1300 855 052