From per adult
Practice yoga in the shade of a frangipani tree in an idyllic garden
At Phuket, adults and children alike can find tranquillity and discover Thai culture.
The heart of the Resort has been entirely renovated by French designers Marc Hertrich and Nicolas Adnet.
● Reception totally redecorated in red and gold, for a "true Thai" ambience
● Main restaurant completely redesigned around the theme of the 5 senses
● Renovation of the main bar with view over the pool and gardens, right in the heart of the Resort
● Creation of a speciality restaurant alongside a new quiet pool
● Redesigned Club Med Spa* by PAYOT, for a sublime blend of beauty and pleasure
The indoor areas and rooms are non-smoking areas (electronic cigarettes are included in the no-smoking rule).
The public beach (no lifeguards) stretches for around 1,300 yards of very fine white sand along magnificent Kata Bay, with the natural shade of palm trees. It is located directly on the other side of a quiet path from the main restaurant and pool area.
For your comfort and in the frame of the Thai governmental "Phuket Beach Clean-up" operation, organic grass mats, towels are available on site.
SPOKEN LANGUAGES French-English
ASSIGNMENT From 01/11/2015 to 30/04/2016
Nicolas, G.O®, 29 years
As a diving instructor, it's impossible not to love Phuket. It's like a life-sized aquarium filled with groupers, rays and lionfish ... and the flora is outstanding. Children can learn to scuba dive* from the age of 8 and get an international qualification by starting their PADI*.
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
Prices and availability last update: 12 hours ago