From per adult
Sports activities for adults and children, with an instructor, every day except Saturday (main arrival and departure day). Suggestions for outings and walks available on request at the Resort.
The Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for golf enthusiasts.
Beginners and advanced golfers alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the activity and enable experienced golfers to perfect their technique.
● Group lessons for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements. Kessons take place on the driving range and putting green at Club Med.
> as a regular activity at Mini Club Med®: 8 years old
> in group lessons with adults: 11 years old
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill, on loan for lessons and courses.
Four degrees of difficulty for these mountain walks: green (easy), blue (average difficulty), red (difficult) and black (very difficult, with some walks higher than 3,000 metres and themed walks (culture, heritage, nature, gastronomy, wellness).
Local guides with a wealth of knowledge about their region and the mountain traditions, will help you discover the natural environment: animals (including birds) and plants, history and heritage, geology and topography. Themed hikes in groups - day or half day - you choose the colour of the route.
The finest walks will take you through Val Troncea, one of the three national parks surrounding the Resort. With a surface area of 3,280 hectares, Val Troncea has 22 itineraries on which you can explore this magnificent natural environment.
You can also widen your horizons by taking a Club Med bus to explore other good hiking routes.
> around 12 people
> from 8 years old
> participants must be equipped with proper walking shoes. Adults' and children's shoes can be rented on site, subject to availability > Activity proposed 6 days a week.
For mountain bike enthusiasts, the Sports Schools propose rides accompanied by G.O®s trained in their discipline, divided into 3 groups: beginners, intermediate and advanced.
The following equipment is provided for mountain bike rides:
● a mountain bike with full suspension, front and rear
● protective pads for knees, back and elbows.
> for all levels
> from 8 years old
> maximum 12 participants
> Activity proposed 6 days a week.
* at extra cost
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
Prices and availability last update: 12 hours ago