From per adult
In this Club Med Resort, novices and experts can try out exciting new sports and sensations. With GO®s trained in their particular activity, you'll enjoy the highest standards of equipment.
The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for flying trapeze enthusiasts.
Beginners and advanced participants alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced participants to perfect their technique
● Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill, on loan for lessons.
Our "International Tennis Academy" is committed to providing the most professional courses* possible, for those who wish to improve their tennis to the highest degree.
Discover all the subtleties of tennis with top-end equipment.
Among the group lessons included in your package:
● At Mini Club Med® and Juniors' Club Med®
- Little Tennis (for 4 to 7 year olds) is proposed 4 days a week (30-minute lessons)
- Junior Tennis (for 8 to 13 year olds) proposes lessons on smaller courts, with stroke speed adapted to the age and size of players.
Lessons proposed 5 days a week (lessons last 45 minutes).
● For adults
- Beginners' and advanced lessons and cardio-tennis (from age 14).
45-minute lessons proposed 6 days a week.
The Resort has 6 clay courts and 14 hard courts, 3 of which are floodlit.
In addition to the group lessons included in your package, why not take your chosen sports activities further and take part in the courses* and tailor made private lessons* we propose.
* At extra cost
The Fitness Academy proposes the best facilities and equipment for fitness enthusiasts, with a wide range of activities including:
- cardio-splash (water aerobics: helps sculpt muscles, improve coordinationa and suppleness; this is a good cardio exercise).
- Pilates (inspired by yoga, dance and gym), Pilates helps correct and improve posture by firming and toning muscles, develops suppleness, eliminates stress thanks to breathing techniques, improves coordination and helps prevent injury related to bad posture, etc.
- Zumba® is a fun and energising physical fitness programme devised by a Columbian fitness instructor, Beto Perez, based on rhythm and choreographies inspired by Latin dances such as the salsa, meringue, reggaeton, etc.
The Fitness Academy is committed to providing the most professional courses possible* for a unique experience comprising sport, personal training, regeneration and guidance on nutrition.
> For information: from 16 years old
* At extra cost.
For those who want to take their favourite sport further, in addition to the group lessons included in your package, discover our tailor made courses*.
Get the best out of your golf with our G.O®s and the best coaches, on an 18-hole course in the Resort.
● Participants at Mini Club Med® and Juniors' Club Med can start learning golf:
- Petit Golf (for 4 to 7 year olds)
- Junior Golf (for 8 to 13 year olds)
● Group lessons for all levels, 6 days a week, so that all players can make good progress and master their movements.
For those who want to take their sport even further, in addition to the lessons included in your package, we propose courses* and tailor made private lessons*.
* At extra cost
Discover an enhanced programme for one of the fastest-growing and most popular sports in the world: Beach Volleyball. In partnersip with the National Volleyball League, our Academy has several sand courts for beach volleyball with professional coaching, whether you want to discover this fun sport, or improve your skills.
For those who'd like to take their chosen activity further, in addition to the group lessons included in your package, we propose made to measure beach volleyball courses*.
* At extra cost
Initiation group lessons : Sailing Academy , AquaZumba® Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply) : Flying Trapeze Academy with circus activities , Power walking , Tennis Academy , Fitness Academy , Golf Academy , Beach Volleyball Academy Free practice : Basketball , Football , Volleyball , Water-polo , Weights and cardio room , Stand Up Paddle
"Teen Spa", Art studio, Baby Gym, Clean Art Planet at Mini Club Med®, Little Basketball, Little Circus, Little Hockey, Little Soccer, Little Tennis, Mini Club Talent Show, Petit Chef Program®, Petit Golf, Water park, Zumbatomic®
* at extra cost
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)