From per adult
In this Club Med Resort, novices and experts can try out exciting new sports and sensations. With GO®s trained in their particular activity, you'll enjoy the highest standards of equipment.
The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for flying trapeze enthusiasts.
Beginners and advanced participants alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Quality teaching by GO®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced participants to perfect their technique
● Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements
> For information:
- as a regular activity at Mini Club Med®: 6 years old
- in group classes with adults: 11 years old
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill on loan for lessons.
Our "International Tennis Academy" is committed to providing the most professional courses* possible, for those who wish to improve their tennis to the highest degree.
Discover all the subtleties of tennis with top-end equipment
Among the group lessons included in your package:
● At Mini Club Med® and Juniors' Club Med®
- Petit Tennis (for 4 to 7 year olds) is proposed 4 days a week (30-minute lessons)
- Junior Tennis (for 8 to 13 year olds) proposes lessons on smaller courts, with stroke speed adapted to the age and size of players
Lessons proposed 5 days a week (lessons last 45 minutes)
● For adults
- Beginners' and advanced lessons and cardio-tennis (from age 14)
45-minute lessons proposed 6 days a week.
The Resort has 6 clay courts and 14 hard courts, 3 of which are floodlit.
* At extra cost In addition to the group lessons included in your package, why not take your chosen sports activities further and take advantage of our courses* and private lessons*.
* At extra cost
The Fitness Academy proposes the best facilities and equipment for fitness enthusiasts.
It is committed to providing the most professional courses* possible, for a unique experience combining a personal approach to your sport with nutrition and regeneration.
> For information: from 16 years old
* At extra cost
Get the best out of your golf with our G.O®s and the best coaches, on an 18-hole course in the Resort.
● At Mini Club Med® and Juniors' Club Med®, lessons for beginners:
- Petit Golf (for 4 to 7 year olds)
- Junior Golf (for 8 to 13 year olds)
● Group lessons for all levels 6 days a week, to give all participants the change to master their movements.
In addition to the group lessons included in your package, why not take your chosen sports activities further and take part in the courses* we propose.
* At extra cost
Initiation group lessons : Sailing Academy , AquaZumba® , Zumba® Academy , Pilates Academy Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply) : Flying Trapeze Academy with circus activities , Cardio tennis , Cardio splash , Power walking , Yoga Academy , Tennis Academy , Fitness Academy , Golf Academy Free practice : Basketball , Football , Volleyball , Water-polo , Cardio and weights room , Stand Up Paddle
Art studio, Baby Gym, Clean Art Planet at Mini Club Med®, Little Basketball, Little Circus, Little Hockey, Little Soccer, Little Tennis, Mini Club Talent Show, Petit Chef Programme®, Petit Golf, Teen Spa, Water park, Zumbatomic®
* at extra cost
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
1300 855 052