From per adult
Around 2 hours north of Miami on the east coast of Florida, Club Med Sandpiper Bay stretches along the luxuriant banks of the St Lucie River.
Family Resort welcoming children of all ages, with children's club facilities from 4 months old.
This Village offers the following children's facilities
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages, with children’s club facilities for the various age groups, run by dedicated G.O®s(1)
● Dedicated areas, specifically designed for their needs
● Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day and evening, or take off for a day's excursion*
● A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and sleeping patterns
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● Numerous activities for all ages: sport, creative activities and games.
For Baby Club Med®* and Petit Club Med®*, you'll be required to show that your children have the compulsory vaccinations, i.e. a minimum of the first two diphtheria, tetanus and polio jabs.
Places are limited, so we advise you to book early!
For information: the children's and teens clubs are open all week, except Wednesdays.
(1) in France, G.O®s with the French BAFA diploma or a child care qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, G.O®s with an equivalent local diploma or experience.
Club Med Baby Welcome for babies up to 23 months - available in most of the Family Villages if the service is reserved at the time of booking.> Find out more
Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Water-polo, Cardio and weights room, Stand Up Paddle
Initiation group lessons:
Sailing Academy, AquaZumba®, Zumba® Academy, Pilates Academy
Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply):
Cardio tennis, Cardio splash, Power walking, Yoga Academy, Tennis Academy, Golf Academy
Pétanque (bowls), Table tennis, Main swimming pool, Quiet pool and hot tub, Children's swimming pool and water park, Training pool, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
Your package includes return flights and transfers to and from the Resort.
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
1300 855 052