From per adult
This Club Med Resort will fulfil everyone's holiday desires. Children and adults alike can pick and mix activities to create the perfect combination between sports, relaxation, partying, fitness and discovery.
"Diving Corsica" is a professional diving centre 100 yards from Club Med, which provides the best possible conditions for diving:
● A team of qualified instructors with PADI or other specialist diving qualifications
● A PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors), FFESSM (Fédération Française d'Etudes et de Sports Sous-Marine), CMAS (Confédération Mondiale des Activitéés Subaquatiques), ANMP (Association Nationale des Moniteurs de Plongée), CEDIP (Comité Européen des Instructeurs de Plongée Professionnels)training centre
● Diving instruction for children from 8 years old
> ● Courses and packages for all levels, to ensure that all participants make real progress
● Top quality diving equipment (Aqualung brand)
● 2 "Capelli 750" boats with a 250 HP Yamaha engine, ladder, rack for 30 cylinders, GPS, VHF and first aid equipment with oxygen kit on board
Over 30 diving spots less than 15 minutes away by boat
A wealth of flora and fauna including groupers, dentis, sea fans, coral, etc
●The wreck of the B17 bomber
●"Tropicana", between 5 and 20 metres (16-65 ft), near Algajola. You can see barracuda, corba fish, saupes and girelles
●"La Revellata", between 12 and 40 metres (40-130 ft), is one of Corsica's most beautiful diving spots close to the Revellata nature reserve
●"Benoît's Grotto" is a magnificent cave 40 metres (130 ft) deep, covered with red coral.
The Sports Schools propose the best equipment and facilities for sailing enthusiasts.
Beginners and advanced sailors alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Quality teaching by GO®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced participants to perfect their technique.
● Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your technique
> as a discovery activity at Mini Club Med®: 6 years old
(this is a first experience of the activity, one or two sessions a week)
> as a regular activity at Mini Club Med®: 8 years old
> in group classes with adults: 11 years old
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill. Given as an indication: monohulls
Follow mountain footpaths, with 4 grades of difficulty: green (easy), blue (average), red and black (difficult).
With professional local guides, discover the hidden treasures of the local environment: animals (including birds) and plants, history and heritage, geology and topography. Day or half-day themed walks can be organised for groups, along the themes of your choice.
For information: climbing / walking boots must be worn by all participants, and can be rented* on site, subject to availability.
Free access : Basketball , Beach volleyball , Snorkelling , Volleyball , Mini football , Kayaking Initiation group lessons : Aquafitness , Fitness School , Tennis School , Pilates Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply) : Sailing School All levels : Walking & Hiking School
* at extra cost