From per adult
Serre-Chevalier, at an altitude of 1,400 metres (4,590 ft), at the heart of the Southern Alps, is alive with the pure air of the mountain peaks.
|Serre-Chevalier obtained Green Globe certification for Sustainable Tourism.
For more informmation about Green Globe certification, visit www.greenglobe.com
For information: activities proposed all week, except Saturdays.
Family Resort welcoming children of all ages, with children's clubs from 4 months old.
This Village offers the following children's facilities
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages, with children’s club facilities for the various age groups, run by dedicated G.O®s(1).
● Privileged areas, specially designed for their needs.
● Skiing or snowboarding lessons by professional instructors.
● The chance to take the official skiing or snowboarding diplomas.
● Dedicated areas, specifically designed for their needs
● Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day's skiing and evening
● A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and biological clock
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● As well as snow sports, numerous other activities for all ages: creative activities and games.
For the comfort and safety of all the children, and in accordance with French law, children under 6 must have a medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications to their presence, issued just before their arrival at the Resort.
(1)In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
Club Med Baby Welcome for babies up to 23 months - available in most of the Family Villages if the service is reserved at the time of booking.> Find out more
Ski pass and skiing/snowboarding lessons
Cardio and weights room
Initiation group lessons:
Aquadynamic , Pilates
Multi Snow Sports Programme
Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply):
Alpine skiing , Snowboard , Club Med fitness
Indoor swimming pool, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
If you have chosen a transport package for Serre-Chevalier, it includes the return train journey and transfers to and from the Resort.
* at extra cost
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
1300 855 052