From per adult
Sport has pride of place at Club Med's Tignes Val Claret Resort. Novices and experienced skiers and snowboarders will benefit from our qualified instructors and quality equipment.
Between 3 450 and 1 550 m.
96 ski lifts;
300 km of ski runs:
● 26 black
● 41 red
● 67 blue
● 20 green
Included in your Club Med package:
Your ski pass gives you the freedom to enjoy the entire “Espace Killy: Tignes and Val d'Isère” ski area.
● for Club weeks (Sunday to Sunday), the pass is valid 6 days, from Monday to Saturday inclusive.
● for à la carte stays and short package stays, the pass is valid from the day after you arrive to your day of departure.
Group skiing and snowboarding lessons, for all levels:
● for 7-day stays (Sunday to Sunday), lessons from Monday to Friday.
● for à la carte stays lasting more or less than 7 days, lessons from the day after you arrive to your day of departure.
The resort is equipped with a "hands free" ski pass system ensuring greater fluidity for skiers (you may be required to pay a deposit to ensure that skiers return their card at the end of their stay).
We strongly recommend you wear a helmet. Helmets are compulsory for off piste skiing.
Youngsters up to 11 years old are required to wear a helmet at all times : they receive a helmet on loan with the Club Med ski/snowboard equipment rental package.
Otherwise, they can be rented on site at the Club Med Ski Service®, prices available on site.
All the sensations of snow sports, at your own pace.
Professional instructors, who are perfectly familiar with the ski domain, will guide you over the runs best suited to your level of skill, to ensure you progress safely but surely in the best possible conditions, in small groups of around 12 people.
● Group lessons proposed from the age of 4
● A test on the first morning will determine your level, and the right class for you:
> Beginners: this is your first experience of Alpine skiing
> Class 1: you can control your speed, and are at ease on blue slopes
> Class 2: you can negotiate red slopes at a reasonable speed
> Class 3: you are at ease on all slopes
> Expert: you are at ease on all types of terrain and snow
● Top quality equipment* and the Ski Service®*to ensure your satisfaction
At Club Med's Tignes Resort, snowboarders can make the most of our professional instructors, who know the ski domain by heart. They'll guide you over the runs best suited to your level of skill, to ensure you progress safely but surely in the best possible conditions, in small groups of around 12 people.
● Group lessons proposed from age 8 during the school holidays:
During the school holidays, the Multi Snow Sports Programme enables skiers of Class 3 and higher from 11 years old to try all the techniques, with state-of-the-art equipment.
Participants can choose from:
● Bumps (moguls)
● Skiing through the forests, in the powder, "on the edge" of the piste, skicross and slalom
● Initiation and information re safety in the mountains
With specialist instructors, participants can plan the week's schedule according to the wishes of the group, weather conditions and the facilities available in the ski resort. For information, the Multi Snow Sports Programme is proposed from 11 years old, at the following periods:
* at extra cost
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
Prices and availability last update: 12 hours ago