From per adult
BIOTHERM Spa at Club Med, for youthful skin and energy, thanks to Thermal Plancton®, a 100% natural, pure active dermobiotic.
● 10 individual treatment rooms
● 1 duo room for tandem treatments
● A Zen area
● Zen tearoom
● Bathrobe (for your use in the Spa)
All our treatment programmes are organised around a theme.
Organise your Spa sessions :
● Sign up for your Spa packages when you book your holiday.
● When you book your holiday, and purchase your Spa package, you are guaranteed of doing the treatments of your choice, but the precise time of your appointments will be fixed with the Spa hostesses when you arrive. You should consequently go to the Spa reception at the start of your holiday in order to finalise your Spa schedule. ● The majority of our Spa packages are designed for men and women (expectant mothers or mothers with a baby less than 3 months old or who are breast feeding are not advised to take Spa treatments). If in doubt, please consult us.
● You will be asked to complete a confidential questionnaire before doing your Spa treatments or package, in order to ensure that you are apt to receive your chosen treatment.
● A Spa package is not transferable, and must be done by the person who purchased it. The treatments may not be modified or replaced by the client.
● Treatments (à la carte or as part of a Spa package) cancelled during the client’s stay without a medical justification, and changes in timing made less than 24 hours in advance, cannot be taken into account; the said treatments may not be replaced or refunded.
● Club Med reserves the right to change, cancel or postpone its Spa programmes.
The term "massage" implies a superficial manipulation of the face or body, solely for aesthetic purposes, sometimes to ensure good penetration of a cosmetic product, or for comfort. The massage referred to is an external massage of the skin, with no medical or therapeutic aim. It may be done manually or with mechanical aids, exclusively by qualified, trained professionals.
We can also offer you:
> Turkish bath
You'll find, at extra cost :
● 1 mixed Turkish bath.
Enjoy a moment of true relaxation in the Turkish Bath. The temperature in this steam bath goes up to around 50°C; it helps sweat out toxins, facilitates exfoliation and produces a profound feeling of well-being and relaxation. There are a few precautions and contraindications to be observed.
You'll find, at extra cost:
● 1 mixed sauna
To relax and unwind, indulge in a sauna session. This steam bath, of Finnish origin, gives out dry heat with temperatures going up to 70°- 90°C; it helps sweat out toxins and procures a wonderful sensation of well-being. There are a few precautions and contra-indications to be observed.
You can reserve our SPA packages at the time of reservation
* at extra cost