Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors1300 855 052*toll free
Turks & Caicos Caribbean and American coasts
Resorts without children: Friends, singles, couples
Scuba Diving - Turkoise
We propose the best spots, so that Scuba diving enthusiasts can practice their sport in the best possible conditions.
Scuba diving requires specific training and technique, so to ensure optimum conditions, we propose courses* and packages* only. Beginners and experienced divers alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Quality teaching by specialist instructors or outside operators, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced divers to perfect their technique
● Courses* for all levels, to ensure that all participants make real progress
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill
The head of the diving activity will decide whether participants must do a refresher dive (includes a reminder of instructions, technique and safety regulations) before the start of all advanced diving packages - independent or accompanied by an instructor (depending on level, dive logbook, etc).
The refresher dive is not included in the price of the package.
Magnificent architecture, with vertical drop-offs, canyons and coral spurs. You're sure to observe barracuda, grouper, triggerfish, and turtles.
-> Additional information:
You only need to glance at the geographical location of the Turks & Caicos Islands to see that this is a divers' paradise.
Two archipelagos (Turks & Caicos) south of the Bahamas, separated by a strip of sea, not far from the continent.
There are deep and shallow dives, with numerous species of big fish including barracuda, trevally, tuna, dolphins and - at certain seasons - humpback whales. The reef has fabulous sponges and lots of smaller fish too, including seahorses.
● Over 25 sites, with three zones where the boat can anchor: North West Point, Pine Key and Grace Bay (protected marine zone) and depending on weather conditions, West Caicos
● 12-metre catamaran (42 ft) specially equipped for diving
● SCUBAPRO equipment rental
● Every day: mornings, 2 dives, one afternoon per week, 1 dive except Wednesday, which is night dive day
● PADI resort
● Lockers for your personal equipment (bring a padlock).
> Our diving spots:
A few examples of spots...
● Amphitheatre Depth: from 12 m (40 ft) A broad vertical wall going down to 20 m.
● Aquarium Depth: from 14 to 43 m (45 to 140 ft) Among the fish you're likely to see: Nassau groupers and crayfish...
● Pinnacles Depth: from 11 to 30 m (36 to 100 ft) Above a coral wall, splendid cauldrons and coral pinnacles.
Beginners' diving course - PADI Open Water
For beginners or holders of the PADI Scuba Diver, this is your chance to get your first official diploma.
Over 5 days, the course includes:
● 5 theory and practice sessions in the pool
● 4 accompanied sea dives
● Full equipment (wetsuit, cylinders, lead belt, stab jacket, diving regulator, flippers, mask and snorkel), instruction and boat trips.
● PADI kit (diploma certificate, dive logbook, theory and practice training manual), on sale on site only.
You'll require 2 identity photos (can be done on site)
Minimum stay: 6 days
Beginners' diving course - PADI Discovery
Over a period of 2 days, the course includes:
● 2 dives in the pool or lagoon
● 1 accompanied shallow sea dive
● Full equipment (cylinder, lead belt, wetsuit, stab jacket, diving regulator, flippers, mask and snorkel), instruction and boat trips.
Minimum stay: 3 days
Dive computer rental
Summer 2011 (price given as an indication, subject to exchange rate):
All prices are per adult, based on twin share room booking. (Room type is based on availability.)
2. Add number of guests to get a detailed quote
Date of birthchildcare
Club Med is a great place to share with your friends and extended family
To book more than 6 guests, please call :
1300 855 052
Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Saturdays.