From per adult
Club Med Spa by PAYOT, the perfect combination of beauty and pleasure.
At Vittel Le Parc you'll find:
● 15 individual treatment rooms
● Zen area
● Zen tea room
● Bathrobe on loan during your treatment
At Vittel Ermitage you'll find:
● 1 individual treatment room
Packages also proposed at the Vittel Thermal Spa.
All our treatment programmes are organised around a theme.
Organise your Spa sessions :
● Sign up for your Spa packages when you book your holiday, so that you can choose your timing in advance: in the daytime, before 5 pm (your session will end at 5 pm), or in the early evening, from 5 pm. Your choice of timing will be the same for every day of your Spa treatments. When you book your holiday, and purchase your Spa package, you are guaranteed of doing the treatments of your choice, but the precise time of your appointments will be fixed with the Spa hostesses when you arrive. You should consequently go to the Spa reception at the start of your holiday in order to finalise your Spa schedule.
● The majority of our Spa packages are designed for men and women (expectant mothers or mothers with a baby less than 3 months old or who are breast feeding are not advised to take Spa treatments). If in doubt, please consult us.
● You will be asked to complete a confidential questionnaire before doing your Spa treatments or package, in order to ensure that you are apt to receive your chosen treatment.
● A Spa package is not transferable, and must be done by the person who purchased it. The treatments may not be modified or replaced by the client.
● Treatments (à la carte or as part of a Spa package) cancelled during the client’s stay without a medical justification, and changes in timing made less than 24 hours in advance, cannot be taken into account; the said treatments may not be replaced or refunded.
● For your safety, you must wear anti-slip sandals in the Spa. A pair of anti-slip sandal is included in the purchase of our 1 to 6 day Spa packages.
● Club Med reserves the right to change, cancel or postpone its Spa programmes.
● All participants must wear a bathing cap in the group sessions (aquajet pool, hot tubs) at Vittel Thermal Spa.
The term "massage" implies a superficial manipulation of the face or body, solely for aesthetic purposes, sometimes to ensure good penetration of a cosmetic product, or for comfort. The massage referred to is an external massage of the skin, with no medical or therapeutic aim. It may be done manually or with mechanical aids, exclusively by qualified, trained professionals.
* at extra cost
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
1300 855 052