From per adult
In this Club Med Resort, novices and experts can try out exciting new sports and sensations. With GO®s trained in their particular activity, you'll enjoy the highest standards of equipment.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced rider, you'll be guided by specialist riding instructors; courses comprising work in the school and/or outdoor hacks.
The Club Med riding centre has about 30 horses and ponies, an Olympic indoor school and a large outdoor school.
Hacks proposed on bridle paths and in the woods.
The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for golf lovers.
Two 18-hole courses, Le Mont Saint Jean and Le Peulin, and a 9-hole course*, L'Ile Verte, located close to Vittel le Parc.
Beginners and advanced pupils alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their dicipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced players to perfect their techniquee
● Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill, on loan for lessons and courses
The Sports Academies propose the best equipment and facilities for tennis enthusiasts.
The exclusive teaching method of the Club Med tennis courses was designed by Serge Autexier, trainer of the French Davis Cup and Fed Cup players.
In 1992, Serge Autexier created his "Tennis and Biomechanics" method based on the principles of the modern game, a real revolution in the world of tennis and teaching.
In 1993, he founded his first Academy at l'Alpe d'Huez in France, where he prepares and trains the best French players.
His analytical method, based on the five fundamental of biomechanics: structure, balance, muscular synergy, timing and rhythm, are also available as a method for players of all ages and levels.
● Beginners and advanced pupils alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
● Group classes for all levels and à la carte courses*, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your technique
> For information:
> as a regular activity at Mini Club Med®: 6 years old
> in group classes with adults: 11 years old
● Full equipment for each age group and level of skill
In addition to the group lessons included in your package, why not take your chosen sports activities further and take part in the beginner’s or refresher courses we propose...
Pétanque (bowls) , Table tennis , Live music , Indoor swimming pool , Lounge and festive evenings
Initiation group lessons : Rollerblading , Archery Academy , Fitness Academy , Pilates Group lessons for all levels (age and date restrictions may apply) : Golf Academy , Tennis Academy Free practice : Badminton , Basketball , Volleyball , Mini football , Jorkyball® , Club Med Gym® cardio and weights room
Baby Gym, Clean Art Planet at Mini Club Med®, Happy Nature Box at Mini Club Med®, Little Golf, Little Tennis, Teen Spa
* at extra cost
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
1300 855 052