From per adult
In the heart of the Vosges mountains, in a Spa resort surrounded by 600 hectares of parkland and forest, Vittel le Parc reinvents the tradition of the thermal water cure, with a focus on sports, health and vitality.
|Vittel le Parc obtained Green Globe certification for Sustainable Tourism.
For more informmation about Green Globe certification, visit www.greenglobe.com
Family Resort welcoming children of all ages, with children's club facilities from the age of 4 months. This Village offers the following children's facilities> Baby Club Med® (from 4 to 23 months)
Accommodation according to the level of comfort you choose.> Find out more
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages, with children’s club facilities for the various age groups, run by professionals.
● Dedicated areas, specifically designed for their needs
● Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day and evening, or feel free to go off for a day's excursion*
● A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and biological clock
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● Numerous activities for all ages: sport, creative activities and games
For information: the children's and teens clubs are open all week, except Sundays.
Club Med Baby Welcome for babies up to 23 months - available in most of the Family Villages if the service is reserved at the time of booking.> Find out more
Badminton , Basketball , Volleyball , Mini football , Jorkyball® , Club Med Gym® cardio and weights room
Initiation group lessons:
Rollerblading , Archery Academy , Fitness Academy
Bridge lounge, Pétanque (bowls), Table tennis, Live music, Main pool, Indoor swimming pool, Lounge and festive evenings.> Find out more
Full board throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner. Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.> Find out more
If you choose a package with transport, the price is inclusive of the return train fare and transfers to and from the Resort.
Do you want to book for a large group ?
Do you have any questions?
We are here to help you
Speak to our dedicated Club Med travel advisors
1300 855 052