Imagine yourself in the south of Spain: a region where culture, amazing food, stunning beaches and more are following the vibrant spanish rythm…
At the edge of Andalusia, Magna Marbella is a cool oasis protected by the Sierra Blanca mountains. Take the roads dotted with whitewashed villages and gaze at olive trees as far as the eye can see and discover the cultural and natural heritage of the beautiful region of Andalusia.
Discover more below about the destination and this new Spanish resort opening Marbella in 2020.
- Séville: capital of southern Spain’s Andalusia region, the city is famous for its Alcázar castle, Plaza de España, the bell tower La Giralda, its grand arches and river banks.
- Ronda: set dramatically above a deep gorge offer magnificent views over the surroundings.
- Cádiz: magnificent coastal city poking into the Atlantic Ocean.
- Córdoba: Roman city to discover the fascinating history through the Mosque, the Alcazar and the Medina.
- Malaga: port city where you can explore the ruins and various beaches.
Younger guests will love the new family waterpark!
Parents and couples can relax in a stylish zen zone with an adult’s only pool and bar next to a tranquil meditation and yoga gardens.
Families can enjoy different activities together like paddle tennis, flying trapeze, archery and more.