Switzerland in brief
- Official name: Swiss or Helvetic Confederation, made up of 26 cantons
- Surface area: 41,285 sq km, including 1,289 sq km of lakes
- Capital: Berne
- Official languages: German, French, Italian and Romanche
- Currency: the Swiss Franc.
Make the most of your stay at St Moritz Roi Soleil to discover the natural beauty and fascinating culture of Switzerland.
In the south east of Switzerland, in the canton of the Grisons, in the Haute Engadine region, at an altitude of 1,700 metres, St Moritz is one of the oldest and most renowned ski resorts in the world. The Club Med Resort is located:
- a few minutes from the Segantini Museum, with works by the artist of the same name, and from the Engadine Museum where you can learn about local life and traditions
- one and a half hours from Chur or Coire, the oldest town in Switzerland, with its cathedral and Roman remains.