France in brief
- Surface area: 632,834 sq km
- Capital: Paris
- Official language: French
- Currency: the Euro.
Make the most of your stay at Vittel Ermitage Club Med to discover the natural beauty and fascinating culture of the region.
- Musée du Patrimoine et du Thermalisme: this museum tells the history of Vittel, including the discovery of the spa waters in 1854
- Les Jardins de la Terre, located in the heart of the Vittel Spa, above the ground water
- La Vigie de l’Eau, a science museum dedicated to water, with permanent exhibitions, and workshops held at the Cybertheque
- The Church of Saint-Remy has been a listed Monument since 1926
At Nancy, 90 km from Club Med: Place Stanislas, Place de la Carrière and the Place d’Alliance are all UNESCO World Heritage Sites.