- Séville: capital of southern Spain’s Andalusia region, the city is famous for its Alcázar castle, Plaza de España, the bell tower La Giralda, its grand arches and river banks.
- Ronda: set dramatically above a deep gorge offer magnificent views over the surroundings.
- Cádiz: magnificent coastal city poking into the Atlantic Ocean.
- Córdoba: Roman city to discover the fascinating history through the Mosque, the Alcazar and the Medina.
- Malaga: port city where you can explore the ruins and various beaches.
Younger guests will love the new family waterpark!
Parents and couples can relax in a stylish zen zone with an adult’s only pool and bar next to a tranquil meditation and yoga gardens.
Families can enjoy different activities together like paddle tennis, flying trapeze, archery and more.